– With many years’ experience within theadministrative, secretary and travel area
Bodil Mikkelborg Nielsen
Do you need a fast, efficient and accurate employee for travel, administrative and service jobs?
Due to my extensive experience in the industry, my knowledge of the travel, administrative and service area is vast, and I enjoy the challenges that this work provides.
I have spent nearly 18 years working for Nokia Danmark A/S on all their travel, service and administrative tasks. My strength is an ability to work in a structured and purposeful manner, and to meet deadlines.
As an employee I enjoy taking responsibility and work well both independently and as part of a team. I am punctual, flexible and familiar with the various IT systems, being an accomplished user. It is important to me in my job to get things done – and to get things right the first time!
I spent 5 years as a management secretary for the Senior Research Manager, where I had numerous administrative and secretarial tasks.
- Management of mail box and calendar
- Handling post
- Travel and accommodation
- Arrange and booking of meetings and catering
- Handling of visa application
- Managing the travel insurance
- Arrange events
- Contact with suppliers
- Planning and booking conferences and travel
- Welcoming guests and customers
- Settlement of travel expense reports
- Diary management
- Photocopying tasks
- Telephone and personal service
- Correspondence (Danish and English)
- Various standard secretarial functions
1912-2016: Hartsmann´s A/S
Temporary worker within the service area.
1994-2012: Nokia Danmark A/S
- Secretary (Case management and correspondence during recruitment of new Nokia employees)
- Responsible for personality tests of any new Nokia employees
- Travel co-ordinator (Booked for a monthly turnover of DKK 2.5 million)
- Team leader for Nokia’s travel department with 5 implant travel consultants
- Management secretary for Senior Research Manager in Nokia
- Travel Specialist for Scandinavia
- Planning and booking of conferences and meetings, both locally and globally
- Responsible for Travel Management’s global mail box
- Responsible for the Nokia company credit card’s global mail box
- Programme administrator for the Nokia company credit card
- Travel specialist and negotiator of travel-related contracts for Nokia: Hotel, conference and meeting contracts, travel agency contracts, air travel contracts and car hire contracts (Achieved 15-20% savings on all contracts).
- Electronic auction of hotel contracts for Copenhagen (Was the first in the global travel team to set up and implement an electronic auction in Ariba with numerous hotel suppliers in Copenhagen)
- Contact with all travel-related suppliers
- Project manager for implementing company credit card all over Europe for Nokia (Deadline was 12 months. Implemented it after 8 months).
- Supervisor for Nokia’s travel booking system (By organising promotional days and training sessions, usage increased from 41-58% = major savings of fees to the travel agency)
- Responsible for Nokia’s travel insurance
- Keeping travel lists and profiles up to date
- Training of travel consultants
- Chief secretary at Kommunernes Pensions Forsikring
- Secretary at Daells Varehus, senior management
- Orderer at Sadolin, production
- Secretary at Texaco, technical department
- Order recipient at BP (British Petroleum). Sale of oil to ships in the Danish and international ports. In the sales director’s absence, I handled the day to day business
- Secretary at Døveskolen in Copenhagen
- 16-week sales course. Customer service, sales, additional sales, event organisation, campaigns and advertising management (Niels Brock Business school)
- Lower secondary school leaving examination (GCSE equivalent)
- 9 months’ office course through HK
- Higher Examination Preparatory Course subjects: English, Danish and social studies
- HG individual subjects: English, Danish and social studies (Niels Brock Business school)
- 5 week IT course
- Microsoft Office package
- 5 day personal development
- 1 day communication
- Various Amadeus courses
- Various business English courses
- Various IT courses
- Mother tongue: Danish
- English to a high level
I am a positive and presentable woman with a good sense of humour, who lives in Copenhagen.
Spare time: I enjoy running and strength training and was a board member in my cooperative housing association. Keen interest in diet and nutrition. Former member of the management group in the FDF/FPF union. Spend my time with my partner, grown-up daughter and friends, and visit my family who are all based in Jutland.
Bodil Mikkelborg Nielsen
Mysundegade 17, 4. Th
1668 København V.
+45 24 20 93 92