Ground Services (Division)
Full Time – Permanent
Europe | Denmark | Copenhagen
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly highFrom experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role you will be part of our Direct Sales & Servicing Team. You will ensure that our customers have a five star experience when contacting our Scandinavian office.Your main focus in this role will be to work with Groups & Series/Allotments but your job may also require of you to assist with request from direct customers and travel agents.
- Groups & series/allotments–Quotations/Bookings/Change/Ticketing/Invoicing/Follow-up
- Ticketing for non-IATA agents, Embassy as well as staff travel, FAM-trips, ID/AD tickets etc.
- MEDA-Respond to requests for medical assistance and special meal.
- Trade support-support via phone, e-mail and queues. Tariff-req./Ticketing/Reissue/Refunds)
- Direct customer support-General reservations queries and support our contact Center in Poland with any queries they may have.
- Privilege Club–Update profile of FFP Privilege Club via QLAS system/make bookings, upgrades, change of redemption tickets.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess a vocational qualification combined with at least three years experience in a similar airline reservations role. You will need strong Amadeus knowledge and user level skills and previous ticketing experience including manual update of TST, reissues and refunds. You will need to be a stress resilient individual with strong team working capability and a results oriented and flexible approach. Previous experience with group bookings is advantageous, including quotations, bookings and ticketing. Previous experience with medical assistance and special meal requests would also be a positive as will experience working with refund applications and ADM. A basic working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is a must.This position is based in the city Center of Copenhagen, Denmark and is a full-time employment.
1. Resume / CV